Are you looking for an outstanding top coat and flooring layer? Learn more about the best Urethane Concrete Flooring in Dubai.
There are three components involved in forming Urethane Concrete. These are Portland cement, distinct aggregate, water, and urethane, which, once mixed, develop a strong urethane concrete.
The food and beverage industry was the main space that embraced urethane concrete flooring. Today, more commercial spaces have adopted used urethane concrete flooring in Dubai.
Are you interested in the Best urethane floor coatings?
How to install urethane concrete flooring
For long-lasting, efficient results, it’s essential to follow the steps below while installing urethane concrete flooring:
- Move available equipment from the installation space
- Remove all non-concrete material from the surfaces needing installation
- Grind the existing floor and leave the surface smooth
- Install the urethane concrete flooring and leave it for 8 hours
- Add a polyurethane top coat to give the waterproof ability
- The ideal temperature for installing Urethane Concrete Flooring in Dubai is between 20 to 25°C to ensure proper curing and durability
Advantages of Aluminum Oxide in Duraamen Urethane Concrete Flooring in Dubai
Durability and Resistance: Duraamen’s use of aluminum oxide adds durability and resistance to their urethane concrete flooring in Dubai, making it ideal for high traffic areas.
Lifespan of the Floor: The hard, wear-resistant properties of aluminum oxide improve the lifespan of Duraamen’s flooring in Dubai.
Resistance to Staining and Fading: Aluminum oxide also improves the resistance to staining and fading in Duraamen’s flooring, maintaining its appearance for longer in Dubai.
Cost-effective and Environmentally Friendly: Duraamen’s use of aluminum oxide is a cost-effective and environmentally friendly solution for urethane concrete flooring in Dubai.
Benefits of urethane concrete flooring
Before installing any concrete flooring in your space, you must know what benefits you stand to get. Below are a few advantages of using urethane concrete flooring in Dubai:
- Urethane concrete is made highly durable by its mixture of polymer urethane and cement
- Highly resistant to moisture, keeping it intact and free from damage
- Urethane concrete is easy to install and does not require initial tearing of the original concrete
- Urethane concrete flooring is easy to clean and maintain, lowering cost while reducing damage
When looking for a flooring system for your commercial space, it’s essential to have some knowledge of available flooring types in the market. Urethane concrete is an excellent choice when looking for less labor and cost-effectiveness.
If you want to install the best urethane concrete flooring in Dubai, the Duraamen team can assist. They are a global supplier of the best flooring systems, and urethane concrete flooring is no exception. Reach out to them and request a quote for installation.
Though the mention of a concrete floor does not bring to mind a beautiful and elegant floor, that is not factual. It’s possible to design your concrete floor to have an elegant and eye-catching finish. You can texturize the concrete slabs to give them a wood, granite, or marble-like finish.
Polished concrete flooring is beautiful. It can be stained, dyed and coloured in other ways to create a totally unique appearance