Low-odor Water-based Resin Sealer
Perdure E32 is a professional-grade water-based resin sealer formulated to achieve maximum penetration into concrete surfaces. It provides an extremely high bond-strength and reduces concrete outgassing.
Perdure E32 may be applied to aged or recently poured concrete, Because it is low odor it can be used in occupied areas.
While Perdure E32 is primarily used as a primer for high build and thin-film resinous coating systems, it can also be used as a sealer for many types of resinous flooring installs.
Perdure E32 makes cleanup easy, as tools can be cleaned with soap and water.
- Low odor during application and cure
- Fast dry and re-coat time
- Easy clean-up
- Greatly reduces the probability of concrete outgassing
Mix each component of Perdure E32 resin sealer prior to combining together. Mix 2 Parts A to 1 Part B for 3 minutes and allow 30 minutes of induction time.
- After the induction period, apply Perdure E32 within 45 to 60 minutes.
- DO NOT use mixed material older than its pot life.
- Mix in small quantities (1.5 gallons at a time).
Apply Perdure E32 resin sealer with a short nap roller (1/4” nap) at the rate of 300ft2/gal. Care should be taken to avoid any puddles. Two coats of primer may be necessary to ensure uniform wetting and coverage. The second coat may be applied after it turns clear. Follow the recoat windows specified below: